How Does HCG Help You Lose Weight ?
Hcg Drops is the best diet product on the market today. Its effectiveness comes from its advanced formula which features 10 patented and trademarked ingredients necessary for colon cleansing. Hcg Drops uses a powerful 2 stage cleansing system to uniquely detoxify, cleanse, purify and replenish the digestive system. Users of this product experience increased energy levels, weight loss, as well as improved overall health within two weeks of use.
- Purifying the liver,
- Promoting regular bowel movements,
- Reducing cholesterol,
- Removing colon toxins,
- Reducing fat.
- Grapefruit Pectin: This is a soluble fiber that helps enhance digestion by softening stools. In addition, it helps improve the intestinal as well as colon health. It is also known to lower LDL cholesterol.
- Buckwheat: This is a plant that contains D-chiro-inositol whose role is to enhance insulin function. This in return leads to better fat burning and digestion.
- Fenugreek seed: These seeds help reduce metabolic symptoms that result from diabetes including high blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Apple Pectin: This ingredient is used for the treatment of digestive disorders. This is because its high fiber content helps regulate bowel movement as well as increasing intestinal activity.
- Buchu Leaves: This ingredient is essential for treating urinary and gastrointestinal ailments.
- Uva Ursi: This ingredient has natural antimicrobial properties because it contains glycoside arbutin.
- Dandelion Root: This ingredient helps suppress appetite and also aids digestion. In addition, it has laxative effects and also helps regulates blood sugar as well as cholesterol levels.
- Milk Thistle: This is a flowering herb that helps treat liver problems as well as diabetes. Additionally, it also helps lower LDL cholesterol.
- L Acidophilus: This is a type of bacteria that helps treat intestinal blockage as well as stomach infections.
- Magnesium Oxide: This is a mineral that is usually used to treat magnesium deficiency. It can also act as a laxative. In addition, it also helps break fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
This post was written by a Guest Author. Please see their details below. If you’d like to Contribute towards the growth of Sound Health Doctor, please check our Contributor Page for details about how you can share your tips with our growing community.
The post was written by Andrey Belous. He writes at a good level and he’s passionate about health and weight loss. Visit www.caloriesfit.com to read more of his work.