Look Out for These Hair Loss Signs to Avoid Future Hair Problems
What is Hair Loss?
When a person starts losing hair on the scalp or on any part of your body. Everyone is going to experience the problem of hair loss at some age in their lives. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), around 80 million women and men are suffering from the problem of hair loss. If a person is facing the problem of hair loss for a long time they can get a hair transplant.
Signs And Causes of Hair Loss
There are some signs of hair loss which will help you treat the problem of hair loss. Some type of hair loss is temporary and some hair loss is permanent.
- The person will start losing hairs from the top of the head. The hairs will get thin and light in color. For men, the hair loss starts from the forehead in a line and for women, there is broadening of the certain part in their hair. The problem is common for both men and women.
- Some people will notice small bald patches on their hair. These patches will be all over there scalp. The size of the patches will be the size of a coin.
- If a person is losing an excess amount of hair during shower and while combing their hair which is more than the normal amount. Then it is one of the signs of hair loss.
- The reasons like pregnancy, childbirth, and discontinuing the use of birth control pills can also lead to hair loss. All these reasons are temporary.
- If a person is suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, and depression. All these factors also lead to hair loss.
- If you notice redness and swelling over the scalp. It is one of the signs of hair loss.
- If a person is suffering from the emotional shock which may be due to any death in the family or some financial condition. It will trigger the issue of hair loss.
- One of the factors which cause hair loss is not having a proper diet. If your diet does not contain the required amount of nutrients it will cause the thinning of the hairs.
- The problem of hair loss is hereditary also. If your parents had this problem there are chances that you might face this issue.
What are The Treatments Available for Hair Loss?
Some of the options are:
- scalp reduction
How to Prevent The Problem of Hair Loss?
There are Some Tips Which Will Help You to Solve This Issue.
- Don’t use any supplements and medications that will trigger the problem of hair loss.
- Use a wide-toothed comb for your hairs.
- Don’t drink and smoke.
- Don’t pull or rub your hairs.
- Use mild shampoo and conditioner for your hairs.
- Don’t tie your hair tightly in a bun or a ponytail.
- Take drugs like finasteride and minoxidil. But there is no guarantee that your hair will grow back.