Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo 2021
Without a doubt, dandruff is one of the most irritating conditions you can suffer from. It makes your scalp itch and causes the formation of white flakes in your hair. The white flakes that you see on your hair are dead skin cells discarded by your body. They are sticky and attract a lot of bacteria and germs towards them. Dandruff is the root cause of diseases like Psoriasis and Seborrheic dermatitis (seborrhea).
You’ll be surprised to learn that dandruff is actually caused by a yeast called Malassezia globosa. In fact, this yeast is already present on our scalp. It releases oleic acid which in turn causes the skin in the scalp to tear out and break apart into tiny particles called as dandruff or flakes. You’ll also be glad to know that there are some natural dandruff shampoos available that can heal your scalp and prevent reoccurrence of dandruff.
Here are the 5 Best Natural Dandruff Shampoo in 2021
Jason dandruff relief is rated as the best natural dandruff shampoo by many people who suffered from an itchy and flaky scalp before using this product. It is a very thick solution that lasts for ages. Besides, it foams really well. So, you don’t need to apply a lot in a single application. However, it has a strong sulfur smell that stays for a couple of days after it’s application. This is the only downside I can think of this shampoo.
Do not use chemical based products on your hair. They may provide short term relief but will do more harm than good in the long run. Jason is a 60-year-old brand that fully believes in naturopathy. They have been creating all-natural products from organically grown ingredients. Moreover, they claim to cure hair diseases like scalp dermatitis and mild psoriasis. If you suspect any such conditions, try out this natural dandruff shampoo.
- One 12 oz. bottle of JASON Dandruff Relief Treatment Shampoo
- Gently cleanses and nourishes hair while controlling scalp dermatitis and mild psoriasis
- Free of parabens, phthalates and harsh sulfates
- Not tested on animals
Cedarwood is a natural dandruff shampoo by Maple Holistics. Is your hair dull and frizzy? Does it make you look unhealthy overall? Well, you may actually be completely healthy but dull and lackluster hair can make you look like a diseased person and affect your aesthetics. Cedarwood natural dandruff shampoo makes your hair look healthy and calms an irritable scalp.
This shampoo is not just for getting rid of dandruff but it is much more than that. You get a soothing and rejuvenating feeling after application of this product. The natural goodness of cedarwood, rosemary and tea tree essential oils fight dandruff, itching and dry scalp. Due to the natural ingredients used in the making of this shampoo, it smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed.
- Dry Scalp Treatment - Try our dry scalp care shampoo and scalp cleanser for build up with tea tree oil that deeply cleanses and hydrates to wash away impurities for cleaner looking vibrant hair
- Dandruff Tip - One of the best ways to avoid flaking and itchy scalp is to ditch your artificial dandruff shampoo with damaging sulfates and choose one with gentler more hydrating natural ingredients
- Essential Oils for Hair Care - Go clean with our purifying shampoo with cedarwood essential oil and tea tree oil for hair that naturally nourishes the hair for hair that looks and feels amazing
- Hair Clarifying Treatment - Meet our popular clarifying shampoo sulfate free formula for a tea tree hair and scalp treatment with cedarwood that can help give your hair the boost it needs
- Maple Holistics Quality - We know that real ingredients is the best way to get real results which is why we infuse high quality natural ingredients without sulfates parabens and other icky additives
ArtNaturals tea tree natural dandruff shampoo is a product made by aromatherapy and essential oil experts. This is the reason behind its invigorating smell. The experts at ArtNaturals believe that our sense of smell is one of the most vital strengths we have as humans. In the prehistoric period, our sense of smell us to warn us against potential dangers. But the same sense of smell can also partake in the healing process.
This product does not contain harmful ingredients like paraben, sulfate, and phthalates. Moreover, it is also cruelty-free. Which means, it is made from all-natural vegan ingredients. Besides, this shampoo also works great for head lice treatment. Children are prone to head lice as they spend their time in close proximity with other children at school. Ingredients like peppermint, eucalyptus, and menthol provide a cool sensation that will grant immediate relief to your kids.
- TEA TREE OIL: ArtNaturals tea tree shampoo and conditioner set contains 100% pure tea tree essential oil. This natural shampoo is paraben and sulfate free
- DANDRUFF & ITCHY SCALP: The anti:itching, anti:dandruff benefits of borage oil join forces with watercress extract, which keeps scalp moisturized, preventing dry:scalp triggered dandruff and flakiness.
- HAIR GROWTH: Our Shampoo set stimulates new hair growth by clearing out dead skin cells from hair follicles. Scalp will be deep cleansed, and hair will be super:shiny and bouncy.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked and top customer service. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
Argan & Tea tree is a natural dandruff shampoo that contains argan jojoba tea tree lavender and rosemary. It makes your hair look fuller and healthier within just a few days of usage. This is a perfect product for people suffering from thin hair and an infected scalp. It is formulated in a way to nourish both your hair and scalp with its all-natural ingredients.
Keep in mind that, it takes a few applications for you to notice the benefits of Argan $ Tea tree natural dandruff shampoo. You won’t see much difference after a single application. But within a week or so, your hair will become shinier and smoother. Unlike other shampoos, it makes your hair fluffy and wavy. Which I think is a sign of healthy hair.
- Tea tree shampoo - Wash away the flakes with our deep cleansing shampoo featuring tea tree essential oil and rosemary oil for hair care and health leaving hair effortlessly clean luscious and shiny
- Cleansing essential oils for hair - Experience our transformative blend of hair oils including argan oil jojoba oil lavender essential oil and keratin in our dry scalp shampoo for dry hair hydration
- Hydrating shampoo - Our dry hair shampoo is more than a hair moisturizer or volume shampoo working from your roots to cleanse your scalp while moisturizing hair so it looks fuller and more voluminous
- Common hair woes - Flakes dandruff and hair loss are among the most common beauty concerns for adults and we believe natural hair care products are the best way to address many of your hair concerns
- Honeydew premium quality - We use cruelty free and paraben free botanical ingredients in our tea tree oil shampoo for color treated hair to offer you feel-good hair care products for women and men
Soapberry For Hair is a natural dandruff shampoo from a company named Tree To Tub. This product is made from natural ingredients like wild soapberries and peppermint. The pH-balancing Soapberries nourish both your hair and skin. Unlike other shampoos, Tree To Tub’s Soapberry For Hair does not leave your scalp dry and smelly.
Furthermore, it is also stuffed with nourishing botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Peppermint which promotes fast healing from dandruff and gives deep relaxation. One downside of this shampoo is that it does not lather that much. It’s more like a shampoo-conditioner. So, after applying don’t wash it immediately. Let it soak for a minute or two before rinsing.
- 🌱 SOFT HAIR WITHOUT GREASINESS: Most natural shampoos usually forget one important thing––your skin! While your hair may feel soft, your scalp and skin tend to become oily with a pungent smell. That's why this oily hair shampoo uses the wild soapberry, also known as mother nature’s nourishing lather! Now you can finally have smooth shiny hair, with balanced moisture to match. Whether you're a man or woman, this shampoo for oily hair works wonders on your hair, scalp, and skin!
- 🌱 AN AWAKENING PEPPERMINT LATHER: Just like skin, hair needs to maintain an acidic pH of 5.5. That's why the saponin-rich soapberry has been used for millennia––it balances both skin and hair! Combined with foaming coconut cleansers and our Refreshing Scalp Solution, this shampoo makes a light and creamy lather so your scalp stays clean, healthy, and calm. Last but not least, it also reinvigorates your senses thanks to our Awakening Peppermint scent made with 100% natural essential oil!
- 🌱 MOTHER NATURE'S BALANCING HAIR CARE: Unfortunately, natural shampoos that are labeled ‘organic’ can contain harsh chemicals too. As a result, your skin is left with strong fragrances and greasy residues that are hard to wash out. That's why we're proud to say that Soapberry for Hair is different because it's wild, gentle and pure. And naturally, our conditioner is the same. Try them both and experience mother nature's hair care today!
- 🌱 JUST PURITY, NOTHING WEIRD: This naturally cleansing shampoo is free from toxins, chemicals, sulfates, sls, parabens, silicone, dea/mea, gluten and artificial fragrance. It’s also safe and gentle! The best part is that it's vegan, cruelty free, fair trade, and sustainably harvested in eco-reserves in Taiwan, protecting local habitat.
- 🌱 TRIAL IT AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: Your order today also comes with a wild soapberry! This is nature’s original shampoo, full of pure saponin, to give a light, fresh lather that’s naturally gentle. Once you’ve discovered its wild beauty, take this shampoo and drift into hair washing bliss! Love your soapberry hair –– or we’ll refund every cent.
Try a natural dandruff shampoo of your liking for one week and see how much it gives you in return. A big reason why you should use an anti-dandruff shampoo is: dandruff can also cause premature hair fall. It devoids your hair follicles of essential nutrients and causes them to become weak and eventually fall off. In such a scenario, do not scratch your scalp. It will only make your condition worse.