Best Home Electrolysis 2022 [Complete Guide & Reviews]
Electrolysis is a medical procedure used to get rid of body hair in men and women. There are many types of home electrolysis systems. Some use an electrical pulse while others generate heat to destroy the hair follicle from its root. In the electrical pulse based hair removal system, a small amount of electric current is applied to the root of the hair. This process is repeated two to three times until the hair follicle is completely destroyed.
Most people are forced to visit overpriced hair removal salons, once or twice a month. This can be very expensive and time-consuming. But the good news is, there are some efficient and safe home electrolysis systems available in the market. And most of them are under $50.
Here are 5 Best Home Electrolysis Systems in 2022
Verseo ePen is a needle-free home electrolysis system designed to be used by both men and women. It can be used from the comfort of your own home without the need to visit a parlor. Unlike other hair removal systems, Verseo ePen is slick and can be handled with your fingers to maneuver difficult to reach body areas like underarms and upper back.
Verseo ePen generates tiny electrical pulses which reach and remove the hair from its root. It does not have painful needles or blades. It’s a painless home electrolysis system that makes hair removal easy and hassle-free. Keep in mind that, hair removal is one of the most tedious tasks, so be patient and use a good mirror to assist you in exploring those difficult to reach body areas.
- WHY CHOOSE VERSEO: a very efficient, affordable, super gentle, and permanent hair remover system that uses small pulses of electrical energy to destroy the root of hair follicles preventing future hair growth of embarrassing facial or body hair. Why pay more for risky lasers, expensive dermabrasions, or painful epilators? The electric Verseo machine gives a smooth satin finishing look to areas being treated, smoother than any shavers or razors you've ever used.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1x ePen battery powered unit, 2x Rectangle Patches, 1x Banana Patch, 2x Round Patches, 1x Lead for patches with 3 pad connectors, 1x Conductive ePen Gel, 6x Cotton Swabs, 2x AA Batteries, Tweezers, and a Soft Storage Pouch. Contains EVERYTHING you need for a perfect long-lasting at-home hair remover. (Additional multi use replacement patches can be purchased separately)
- EFFECTIVE ANYWHERE: The Verseo is the definitive choice for a full body hair removing treatment: Use on sensitive intimate places such as armpit, pubic, or bikini, or use on stubble beard or upper lip hair, or other large areas such as legs, back, stomach, shoulder, or thigh. The Verseo uses nano galvanic technology, the same ones used at some professional beauty centers to remove hair.
- The Verseo ePen electrolysis system is one of the few affordable systems to permanently remove unwanted hair without pain or needles.
- MENS AND WOMENS LOVE US: Woman and men alike love our product. More effective on darker hair but can be used on white or gray / grey hair also. More gentle on the skin than razor heads or other shaving alternatives.
One Touch Ultra CLEAN N EASY is one of the most affordable home electrolysis systems. It’s a very subtle and speedy way of removing body hair for both men and women. Don’t be scared of the needle, it won’t pierce your skin. They have provided a control dial which can be used to adjust the intensity if the electrical pulse as per your needs.
Facial hair growth in women is very common. Some women also have thick bear-like hair in areas surrounding their lips and chin. Shaving it with the help of a razor does get rid of the hair for a day or two but it makes your skin look tough. Thick hair must be removed with the help of electrolysis or laser hair removal methods. This product is great for home usage and it’s also super-cheap.
No products found.
Verseo eGlide Home Electrolysis Hair Removal Roller is third on my list and it deserves to be one of the tops in the home electrolysis category. It’s built is like a conventional beard trimmer but it is blade-less and needle-less. As the name suggests, it glided on the surface of the skin without any sort of friction.
It’s a complete hair removal system. You can switch between its face and body mode. Hence, you don’t need to visit a hair removal salon or a parlor. Verseo eGLide may cost a bit more than other home electrolysis systems, but it’s worth more. Along with the glider, you also get tweezers, carry-on pouch, and two AAA batteries.
- Permanent hair remover using proven galvanic technology
- For use by men or women, on fine hairs only
- Not for use on thick, coarse hair
- Use several times (approx. 2-3 weeks) to notice results
Remington iLIGHT Pro is an FDA cleared for home electrolysis system for men & women. It generates light pulses to stop the growth of hair from its root. It is a completely pain-free way of getting rid of unwanted hair on the face and body. But, it does not remove the hair immediately on its use. Treated hair falls out of the skin after a week time.
Painless hair removal is a process and can also take a few weeks to show considerable results. With Remington iLIGHT Pro, you will need patience and persistence but the results are going to be amazing. It’s iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz system produces energy up to 16 Joules per flash. Hence, more hair reduction.
- Longer Lasting Permanent Results. Time between the flashes is about 2 seconds
- Up to 94% hair reduction in just 3 treatments
- Professional Intense Pulsed Light Technology with a powerful 16 Joules per flash for greater hair reduction in fewer treatments
- FDA Cleared and Clinically Proven
The model I am going to discuss in this subsection is AVX400 from Aavexx. It’s a permanent hair removal system designed to deliver a solid performance. It is equipped with a programmable timer. The duration of treatment for each body part is elaborated in the catalog provided along with this product.
You will be getting datasheets in the form of PDFs and all material contains detailed product information. Once you buy Aavexx AVX400, you are set for the next 3 months. They provide enough get and an electrolyte material which usually lasts for 3 months. Moreover, there is no risk in investing your money in this product as the company offers a 1-year total-coverage warranty.
- Electrical Output Range: 300K to 22,000K ?V (10V-6).
- Fully-Programmable No-Needle System.
- Solid Performance!
- Foot switch compatible.
- 120 Volt, USA Style Plug.
If electrolysis doesn’t work for you, you can opt for other permanent hair removal methods like laser treatment. Electrolysis works best for people having a darker skin tone. And laser works well with lighter skin tone. But, unlike electrolysis, laser treatment cannot be performed at home. You need to get it done by a professional.